wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
06/03/13 10:15 PM
Re: You Eastsiders

History???
I'm sure there are patterns but we could talk about random chance even in the best statistical models-- even those that have 95% confidence levels

House was built in 1954-- very well built frame btw- so much for best and latest

Molly and I have lived here 26 years and until last five years or so -- never lost power--- now everytime the wind blows it is 50-50 and if it does go out--
48 hours plus until they get it back on---Ameren must look at it as the price you pay to live in Indian Country

Two years ago---tornado hit about 3 blocks south of us-- Friday night, it hit 3 blocks North of us. These are the only two times I ever went to the Scaredy Cat Hole

and having grown up in Oklahoma, I know when to head to the Scaredy Cat Hole and never had to head to the basement until now.

Wondering now if the next tornado will 'split the difference' between the last two hits-- wonder what the odds are? ( 50/50 at least )

Don't know how things are over in Foots firebase and free fire zone but he probably is picking up tree limbs-- if not whole trees as well-- and his house is brick

At least we don't live in Moore-- that probably does qualify as a 95% confidence level that one day you are gonna get hit.....bet dat

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5